Saturday, April 25, 2009

Halle Walks





Halle decided to start walking about a week and half ago. She's so much more pleasant now because she feels so independent...which makes life so much better!

The kids are always there to make me laugh about something. The other day I was sitting on the front porch with Brylee. Our neighbors had some kids playing in their yard who appeared to be fighting. Brylee talks about how it's not nice to fight and somehow we started talking about her and her best friend/cousin Eli.

I say: You and Eli never fight like that
, do you *(yeah, right!)
Brylee says: Nope, we just cuddle....and hug.....and sometimes we hug so hard that we fall down!
How cute!

Now, It's time to sleep.
It's been a long, tiring week that started off with raw sewage shooting 5 feet in the air in my basement. I think (fingers crossed) that we've found the problem. A mystery rag made its way into a pipe. No one knows how it got there.

I can't wait until tomorrow....my husband is presenting Compassion International to our church. I pray God will touch people's hearts to BE Missional and change lives for God. We got to see first-hand what Compassion is able to accomplish in Honduras and are excited to tell the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment